4 November 2013

finally ready!


Hello. I hope this is a start of a long friendship and that you'll be sticking around for all the things i'm super excited to share with you. This blog is going to be a home for many photo stories - things i've experienced/felt/seen/tasted/(insert your word here) on the other side of my trusty K100D &also my phone. This will be a place for tears of joy, words of wisdom, inspiration, things I'm learning from my Maker, beautiful treasures &many more other things - basically everything I think will make you one ounce happier &two wrinkles richer [i love smiling people so much!!!]. So stick around for a breathtaking journey where my photos will be the main story-tellers.


Subscribe or follow me on Bloglovin' to make our catching-up easier(:

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE