12 November 2013

From Romania with love pt.3

I N T E R E S T I N G
this is how i would describe all that i've seen and what's happened. I'm trying so hard not to jump to any conclusions. Even though i feel as if i was in Riverside or Mexico, I'm safe, i have my own blanket (!!!), i had chinese for dinner and the best hot chocolate ever from starbucks. 
Today's slogan - what doesn't kill me makes me stronger. I'm also trying to remember these simple but powerful words Bible says in Romans that hardships produce perserverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.
Excited for tomorrow and the adventures that await us! (: 


Goodnight from Voluntari! 
E. 

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE